morning morning. here we are, another monday, another two weeks void of blogging (save for a few ardent eyes posts). we can only get better from here, right?
the last couple weeks have been a whirlwind for me. from ramping up some activities and letting others go to diving head first into the austin professional community, i feel i’m finally making strides on the ‘ol job hunt front. but while i’m feeling better and more comfortable with my approach, there’s still a lot to do (i.e. actually landing a job).
so without further ado, here’s what on the list for this week in an effort to continue full steam ahead on my progress:
- working on a really excited application today (requires ideas, suggestions, and lots-o-thought put into it)
- updating all my web pages with the new and improved résumé format
- reaching out to a long list of suggested contacts and companies
- laundry and grocery shopping
- and for a bit of fun, one of my good friends is coming in to austin this weekend, so lots of planning to be done.
what’s going on with you this week? can’t wait to make it another good one!
photo my own.
so, it’s been a while, no? after what seems an eternity of wading through self-doubt, frustration, mental blocks, and general feelings of defeat, its seems the clouds are parting and hope is slowly seeping back into my outlook. it’s tough out there, but you gotta keep on keepin’ on.
so on that note, let’s pick up with our regularly scheduled posts, shall we? in true monday fashion, here’s a look into what’s coming up this week:
- feeling pumped and refreshed to be picking up the job search again! follow-ups, new outreach and application submissions are all on the docket
- finishing up my taxes
- a class on ux tomorrow
- an hscaa meeting on wednesday, followed by a long overdue happy hour
- and this awesome event that i’m super excited to be attending on thursday!
what’s going on with you this week? whatever it may be, make it a good one, and here we go!
all photos via wit + delight.